Trick Photography and Special Effects 2nd Edition is a publication which promises to help any photographer improve their abilities to take great pictures using the techniques and effects outlined in this downloadable eBook.
Over 300 color photographs are used in this book, which will allow the reader to see concrete examples of how the methods outlined are turned into tangible results. The author, Evan Sharboneau, has turned his many years of experience into a detailed publication for even the most beginning photographer to be able to understand these concepts.
I find photography tricks always impress those looking at my pictures.
After purchasing this book and spending many hours reviewing its contents I want to share with you my following observations: Not only was the book a pleasure to read, it is also incredibly enlightening due to the fact that the pictures and techniques shown come from numerous photographers around the world.
Trick Photography and Special Effects 2nd Edition now includes over 9 hours of how-to tutorials using amazing images from global photographic artists.
In addition to the revealing content that is available in the book and videos, the author is also including 4 additional bonus publications as well.
- Each part or module in the e-book has chapters and sub-chapters, so it is laid out in an easy-to-read format.
- The layout and language used in this book is easy to follow and understand.
- The choices of examples have made techniques and styles very easy to grasp.
- 60 day money-back guarantee on the product provided in a quick and courteous manner.
- This book does have limited availability due to the author’s decision to only sell his product online rather than through traditional retail outlets.
- A good portion of the book deals with Photoshop and photo editing, so the book is not exclusive to just photo tricks.
After a thorough review of this book, I couldn’t wait to try out some of the methods that were so well described. Many areas of photography that were completely foreign to me previously, now appear quite simplistic.
Not only is the book and video series a great value at a low price of only $47, but the fact that author is providing a 60 money-back guarantee really does make this a no-brainer purchase.
Trick Photography and Special Effects 2nd Edition is a book which I strongly feel needs to part of any serious photographer’s library.
I give this book 2 thumbs up. Buy a copy of this book… you’ll be pleased that you did.